Prepare to be dazzled by a Christmas light spectacle the likes of which you’ve never seen! Come to Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland and let your spirit fly as your senses are tickled with hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights dancing harmoniously with some fantastic Christmas tunes.
Simply drive up, tune in your car’s radio, and let the Christmas spirit take you away.
This year, the closest show to Asheville is in Tryon. The Christmas Wonderland will be on display at the Tryon International Equestrian Center at 4066 Pea Ridge Road in Mill Spring.
The light show will be running daily from 6-10 p.m. through Jan. 5, 2020.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the light show. Because of this, long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays — Thursdays to avoid extended wait times.
2019 ADMISSION RATES:
- Cars or Family Vans (8 passengers or less): $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $50
- Tour/School Bus: $100
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
& SANTA’S HOUSE:
Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 5-10 p.m.
Winterfest Village features:
- Photos with Santa and storytelling with Mrs. Claus inside their house. Digital photos are $5 and framed prints are $10 each. Admission to the light show includes one free digital photo.
- Carousel Rides — FREE
- Animal Experiences
- Live Music and Performances
- S’mores Roasting
- Activities for Kids
- Concessions and tasty treats
For more info visit Tryon.com/Winterfest or call 828-863-1000.