The Omni Grove Park Inn proudly and safely re-opened its doors. As part of reopening, the hotel is following new protocols and safety measures put in place as part of Omni Hotels & Resorts’ brand-wide program, Omni Safe & Clean.
The program is part of the hotel brand’s new “Stay A Part Of” campaign. Even with empty hotel rooms and its closed doors, The Omni Grove Park Inn was determined to demonstrate how the true meaning of hospitality transcends physical barriers.
At a time when the world is being told to socially distance and physically stay apart from one another, Omni has launched its new Stay A Part Of campaign to encourage guests and associates to Stay A Part Of what matters most during this unprecedented time. The spirit of this campaign laid the foundation for Omni as its associates worked diligently to adapt traditional hotel operations for reopening in a post COVID-19 world.
“While our doors have been closed, we have worked tirelessly to ensure we can provide our guests a safe stay when they feel comfortable returning,” said Peter Strebel, president of Omni Hotels & Resorts. “I think we’re all really craving togetherness right now and we look forward to hosting families and friends again, allowing them to make memories together that will inevitably be a little sweeter after all of this time apart.”
Omni Safe & Clean guarantees that Grove Park Inn will Stay A Part Of Safety with new guidelines including:
- All associates will wear masks and gloves and will be subject to daily health screenings, including daily temperature checks
- Check-in and -out process will be limited or contactless wherever possible
- Room keys will be disinfected
- Additional staff members will be scheduled to clean high-traffic areas
- Additional guest sanitizing stations will be added throughout the hotel
- Lobby furniture will be repositioned, allowing for social distancing
- High-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected every hour
- Room service/housekeeping will deliver items to guests without contact
- Elevated disinfecting will take place after each guest’s stay
- High foot traffic areas will be designated as one-way passages and include wider aisles wherever possible
- Physical distancing indicators will be placed on the ground at key waiting areas such as hotel check-in, event registration, hostess stations and food lines to help attendees maintain necessary distance
Additionally, the hotel is committed to Stay A Part Of Hospitality through various aspects:
- Stay A Part Of Travel: Offering Select Guest members (or new members), a 30 percent discount on best available rates on new bookings made now through September 5, 2020, for stays now through September 12, 2020. Offer is subject to availability with more information located HERE.
- Stay A Part Of Community: In partnership with Feeding America, the hotel provides one meal for every completed stay through its Say Goodnight to Hunger program. We are committed to helping local communities during these trying times, and donations will be doubled for any group bookings made throughout the summer months.
For more information or to book accommodations, visit https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park.
To learn more about the available amenities on-site at The Omni Grove Park Inn, go to: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park/property-details/updated-policies-services