In our continuing efforts to improve the convenience and care patients and their families receive, we are very excited to announce a number of changes focused on enhancing their experiences with BRBJ. A major step is our adding a satellite office in Arden/Fletcher to include the following:
- Beginning January 2016 BRBJ opened a satellite office at 2585 Hendersonville Rd. in Arden/Fletcher, NC – just south of the Airport Rd./ Sweeten Creek Rd. intersections on Hendersonville Rd.
- The office will house up to 7 BRBJ physicians at any one time.
- The Arden/Fletcher office offers a broad range of services to include orthopedics, physiatry, orthopedic same day clinic care, physical therapy and MRI.
- The orthopedic same day clinic will begin offering services full time starting February 8, 2016 with hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- BRBJ is adding a third board certified sports medicine fellowship trained physician, Dr. Judd Garbarino, who will share coverage at 2585 Hendersonville Rd. with Dr. Michael Shea. With the opening of the Arden/Fletcher office, Blue Ridge Bone & Joint:
- Consolidated our Asheville offices to 129 McDowell St. and 75 Livingston St. only.
- Will close our 60 Livingston St. office by mid-February 2016.
- Moved the Asheville orthopedic same day clinic to 129 McDowell St. with hours of operation remaining Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
BRBJ remains the region’s most comprehensive orthopedic practice offering an array of services anchored by our 21 musculoskeletal, fellowship trained physicians. Whether the patient is a child, a weekend warrior, an aging baby boomer or a professional athlete, BRBJ physicians offer full service orthopedics bringing patients the most advanced techniques for regaining maximum function – and “full motion living”.