The first horse auction at the WNC Regional Livestock Center in Canton on April 22 exceeded organizers’ expectations.
Out with the autos and in with tents filled with hand-crafted bladesmithing, glass blown and wood-turned objects, wheel-thrown and hand-built ceramics and one-of-a-kind furniture as the Southern Highland Craft Guild opens its lower level parking lot to its first-ever mini pop-up.
- Wine and dine on the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad
- Cicadas Set to Serenade Buncombe
- Mini Pop-up Fair at the Folk Art Center
- Removal of Vance Monument Can Proceed
- Horse auction a success, second sale scheduled
- Living the Good Life in WNC
- Ginger’s Revenge to hold SoulKu Mother’s Day pop-up
- Live Music Makes Its Long-Awaited Return to Area Concert Stages
- APD Seeks Man Charged in 2008 Sexual Assault Cold Case
- AdventHealth Hendersonville Earns Top Grade in Patient Safety
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.