Spice up your holiday leftovers with a kicked-up Buffalo sauce and blue cheese, lettuce, and scallions.
- ¼ c. low-fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- .13 tsp. sugar
- .13 tsp. Kosher salt
- .13 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 scallions
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tbsp. water
- 6 oz. leftover shredded turkey
- 2 bread rolls
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, kosher salt, and pepper. Fold in shredded iceberg lettuce, scallions, and crumbled blue cheese. In a small skillet, whisk together Buffalo wing sauce and water.
- Add shredded turkey and cook over medium heat until heated through. Form sandwiches with bread rolls, the turkey mixture, and the blue cheese salad.
Courtesy of George Crudo/Stockfood